Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 46

Much to Adrian's dismay, I have been spending my extra minutes trying to get the perfect Christmas card complete. There have been several challenges along the way to getting it picture-perfect. This will be my first time designing my own card - and I am trying to get it just right. But even without the design challenge, I had another hurdle to face first: getting Abram to cooperate! I tried again with the Christmas lights a few times and finally got his Christmas pajamas so I could try for something "officially" for the card.

Abram is usually a great model for me, but I really wanted him laying down looking peaceful or tired and he is more of a crazy jump around and give big smiles or silly poses kind of kid. See what I mean:

"Abram, lay down like you are going to sleep."
_MG_0088
So... he got the eyes closed part down great. Not sure everyone cheeses
like that while they are dreaming of sugarplums dancing.

"No, pretend like you are sleeping."
_MG_0084
Anyone want to guess what he is doing now? Yup, snoring. He did listen quite well!
Giving up on this shirtless thing.

"Want to put on your new jammies?"
_MG_0190
Yes, and I want to jump on the bed!

"No, I want you to lay down on the bed."
_MG_0175
Okay!

"Try laying on your belly with your head this way."
_MG_0189
No, I am a dinosaur. ROAR!

"Let's try on your other pajamas and read a book for Mommy."
Untitled-2
Notice the book flying toward the camera in the last pic as he launched it off the bottoms of his feet!

Love this kid.

6 comments:

kgiff said...

Love the outtakes. Hope you got a keeper or two!

Eris1995 said...

So funny! I love it with the blue background!

miniko11 said...

Love it!

Barbara said...

These are great. I love the action shots of the book. I hope you got a few keepers for your card.

Amber said...

These are so darn cute!! I love the commentary, too!

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! Love the outtakes.