Saturday, August 21, 2010

so little time!

I have hardly had time to pick up my camera in the last month! It has been a hectic beginning to the school year, but I will at least try to get in some photo-time on the weekends.

In addition to my usual variety of Abram photos, I actually took some photos that were NOT of him that I want to share! (Photos are clicky.)

For starters, a photo from the park taken this afternoon:

_MG_3662_wm

A few photos of a friend's little lady:

greta_17

greta_14_b&w

greta_08

And a new member of the family:

braelyn_july26_02

Can't forget Abram:

On a rainy day
raincoat_01

Taking a nap
abram072610_bw copy

Learning to eat with a spoon (figured he wouldn't want to miss his mouth if he was getting pudding)
_MG_3265

And one just for sillies (b/c the quality is not great) - Abram in p.j.s
abram_in_pjs

I can't forget his word list additions:
-baby
-belly
-butt (well, we are working on body parts)
-poo poo (very handy!)
-bug
-bath
-crayon

1 comment:

apyle said...

Great shots Carrie. I like how the one of Abram with the umbrella is "soft". Is that what I'm meaning to say?