Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 10 of 2011

Abram visited the Science Center for the first time with his pal Evan. In case you are planning a visit, don't bother bringing your toddler. There was nothing that interested him, and the animatronic T-Rex had him gripping me in fear! (Although Evan couldn't get enough of it.) Lucky for us, it was a nice enough day to play outside. Better for photos that way, too.

These two had a wonderful time hanging out together:
_MG_8651

_MG_8656_edit

Evan lovin' on a triceratops:
_MG_8605

Evan lovin' on a T-Rex:
_MG_8630

Abram practicing his dinosaur ROAR:
_MG_8662

Caught mid-sneeze, I thought this was dern cute!
_MG_8642

I feel like Abram is learning extra quickly right now. I am amazed every day at the new things he shows me and at the silly things he comes up with. Today he was NOT going to nap at naptime because he wanted to repeatedly ROAR at me and use his hands in the air like he was going to reach out and grab me. And he was singing along to my nightly "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" when I put him to bed. He fills my heart up every day.

And my latest "photo-session" - another chance to photograph a newborn. Love it. I think I did so much better than the last time. Some of my favorites:
_MG_8460
_MG_8532
_MG_8548_bw

No comments: