Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 12 of 2011 - HUGE post

I had a very busy week last week getting ready for Abram's birthday party, then a weekend full of photo-taking followed by long periods of editing. Finally wrapping it up and ready to share some!

For those of you who read this and didn't know, ABRAM TURNED TWO! We had a family party last Saturday with a robot theme. I didn't have nearly as much time to decorate and get creative for the party as I had planned, maybe next year! I did make an iron-on "2" with robots for his birthday shirt.

collage_1

The little bit of decorating I did manage to finish:
_MG_9316

And the adorable robot cake, by my friend Sarah:

_MG_9315

And the back-up cupcakes because I wasn't sure how many guests to expect:

_MG_9313

Abram got lots of great gifts and loved opening them.

_MG_9330

_MG_9334

_MG_9352

_MG_9341

_MG_9357

Blowing out candles was tough:

Untitled-2

Some other birthday party moments:
_MG_9320

_MG_9323

_MG_9364

_MG_9365

Riding his new Harley-trike from Grandpa Chip and Grandma Debbie:

_MG_9498

_MG_9487

Loving his new slide from Abuela, Grandy, Great-Grandpa Steve and Mama:

_MG_9516_color

And 2-year photos:

_MG_9479_edit

_MG_9436

_MG_9465

_MG_9460_edit

No comments: