Saturday, September 22, 2012

{2012} August

Shouldn't have taken me so long to post with so few photos to share, alas here I am over 3 weeks into September before I post my August blog. School started and that always means less time for photography for a while. Abram went back to daycare, of course, and I got a practice round of first day photos since I had to go back to work when his daycare was still in summer mode. Abram looks some strange shade of purple green here... oops! IMG_7289 And on the real first day for Abram when he started Pre-K class was a regular school day for me with no time for an elaborate session, so I just snapped a couple in the parking lot as I was dropping him off. He was having a good morning, so I got silliness and big smiles!
IMG_7382
IMG_7385
Along with the start of school, it was also time for soccer to start! Here is Abram's first game - 3 year old soccer is a laugh a minute!
soccerkwk1_07_web
soccerwk1_03_web
With his buddy, Evan, at practice:
soccerwk1_07
The boys from the team, planning something super strategic like how to get out of soccer and get to the playground:
soccerwk1_13_web
When leaves blowing is more exciting than the soccer game passing you by:
soccerwk1_22_web
And that's it!

No comments: